Monday, November 28, 2011

I Don't Expect Today To End This Way, But It Is Life.

I woke up this morning, with a mind of going to Idora's house and most importantly, waiting for Malaysia's game against Bahrain.

And yes, it is a %^&* we lost.

But we lost actually another greater thing when Gary Speed heading away from us.

I still remember, watching him plays during his time in the Premier League, especially with Bolton. An old man, but with a great passion and enthusiasm. Along with David James and Ryan Giggs, he was among the player with the highest appearance in the Premier League.

And watching fans crying, and players giving their words about him, just show how great he was.

Gary Speed, I never know you in a person, but thank you, for showing us a great football and a great life.

Rest peacefully up there. Thank you.

*Oh, quoting Ryan Giggs, "Words cannot begin to describe how sad I feel at hearing this awful news."

No comments:

Post a Comment